Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lora E, OLOL Hero 2010-8

My friend Lora is the most courageous individual I know. She suffers from breast cancer. A few years ago she beat it only to have cancer appear in another part of her body. She always, and I mean always, has a smile on her face. I'm crying like a baby as I write this with thankfulness that she is determined to beat this dreaded disease. She has 3 children, a wonderful husband and a great family to encourage her daily. She is always there to volunteer at an event. She works full time in her family business, and works hard to hold her family close and with love. I'm so proud of her and her wonderful family! She is my hero because I truly don't know what it takes to beat this and beat it with love, but she is doing it!

Lora's Slogan: Carpe Diem

Submitted by: Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment