Monday, March 8, 2010

Paula F, OLOL Hero 2010-5

This woman is a teacher, but more than anything she is an inspiration. When I started high school, I had no idea what I wanted in life or where I was going. Then, I met my incredible, and slightly quirky, photography teacher and immediately felt at ease. She has taught me so much about the wonderful art of photography, being myself, and life in general. Her work as a photographer is beautiful; and her work with her students is life changing for some of us, and just fun for the rest. I can honestly say that I have never met another teacher like her who is so willing to give everything to her students, including knowledge, materials to succeed, and faith in themselves. And with graduation swiftly approaching, I've come to realize that I want to be a photographer; something I have known for a while now, and that is mostly thanks to the help and support I have gotten from this amazing person who is a true inspiration in my life as well as so many others.

Paula's Slogan: Teach Smile Create

Submitted by: Tori

1 comment:

  1. Love this. I wish I had someone like her in my life when I was your age. Well written. Thanks for sharing, Tori!

    ReplyDelete